Friday, May 05, 2006

Kee Hong registration day

Today is big (registration) day for Kee Hong and Tan Fong. According to Kee Hong, they choose this day because is easier to remember (5/5).

We have buffet dinner at Armada Hotel in Petaling Jaya. Kellie is right, seems like I stay nearest to the place. I was late, but not the latest, there are someone later than me. I came from my office.

Is just like another gathering for those in Kuala Lumpur, update each other. Danny and Winnie came with their two kids. Raymond just quit his job, still selling tiles (and his cookies business). David telling us how he make money from online advertisement, I don't know anyone can survive with it, now I know one.

Kellie, Jessie and Kar Lai chatting at the other corner, must be exchanging their idea how to take care for their kids. The four kids (Danny's and Raymond's kid), meet new friends, and play around happily. Raymond's kid seems to like the bride a lot. Kar Lai's husband bring his new Nikon camera and take some photo, I heard he got 4 (or 5?) camera.

Tong Chen have a good chatting session with Kee Hong's father in law, I join them later. We take the last group photo and left 11 plus. I think the last wedding before this is Kellie's wedding.

Photo will be posted later.

(date: 5 May 2006)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home